Sunday, August 24, 2014

Teaset Samsung S-Pen Galaxy Note 4 – Android World

Although there are many press conferences, all eyes will be focused on Samsung. Besides the show element, we are particularly interested in the new Samsung Note 4 allows us patience to spend. A teaser out



S-Pen

I do as much as possible digitally on my Android phone, tablet and my Chromebook, but I always have an old-fashioned notepad beside me when I take notes. Make paper notes concerns me still faster than typing on a keyboard, in addition, I can next to the text also scribbles and little drawings drop to visualize my thoughts.

In recent years, writing with pen and paper pushed into the background and that Samsung wants to turn the S-Pen. The paper to them for what it is but the writing we have to do with the S-Pen on the screen. Of course this is not the first version of the S-Pen, it was introduced with the first Note, a few years ago.



Better

When we look at the above teaser Samsung than writing with the S-Pen with the arrival of the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 will be even better. Personally, I have the S-pen or any pen other than never used to write on a screen. Therefore, I am very curious what improvements Samsung has applied to the Note 4 On September 3, we know more than the Samsung Unpacked 2014 will take place.

Misspellings, discovers language errors or factual errors? Send an email to the author of this article!

Dim Wing

Co-Founder Androidworld.nl, entrepreneur, first phone was a Panasonic at the ATF network , Android from the first minute. Entrepreneur, creative and social over-active on Twitter, Google+ and Facebook. Galaxy Nexus, Transformer, Nexus 7, Nexus 4

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment