Sunday, October 26, 2014

iCal invitation note push iOS 8.1 – One More Thing

MrTeal

MrTeal 3 hours ago #

Does anyone know how to set your iCal invitations (Gmail) and push notification in the Calendar app on your iPhone get?
I on my own iPhone have exactly the same as my girlfriend has settings on her iPhone, both have a gmail account with the same settings. She gets neatly notification of the agenda app when it is invited somewhere before, and I do not get this in my app

Did the account settings under Settings & gt checked.; mail, contacts, calendar. These all are the same. Still, I do not get notifications directly from the calendar app, and they did.

I’ve tried my account re-add but this did not help.
The only difference I can think of me is that I have an iPhone for years (and the settings of the gmail account basically never changed since I set it for the first time) and for the first time an iPhone where everything is “fresh” set.

Can anyone help me? Thanks.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment