Monday, September 14, 2015

Rumor: render Xiaomi Mi Note 2 show fingerprint scanner and dual cameras – Tweakers

Seems strong that it renders will materialize.

That Xiaomi choose a fingerprint reader, I can do anything I imagine. That it will be a physical button, which I understand. The capacitive vingeradruklezer which is still undergoing development by Qualcomm, but perhaps it is already available for Xiaomi (the two companies worked closely together in the past).

Why do I really think this is fake? Simply by the back and menu icons. These are far from the standard used Xiaomi. In addition, the render very low-end. nice project for a hobbyist. The number of MPs is simply unfounded, I suspect that beginning in 2016, Xiaomi will not rise above the 20MP’s. They focus more on the quality of the lens + software, the photo size.

The user KJuma has put more renders / news on the internet, where I have my doubts had. I’m waiting
example still on the 5.2 “Mi5 he had announced here. Here it was again thinly redone. As far as I know, invitations are always sent several weeks in advance and with a Snapdragon 820 in the latest Mi5, this will be possible until early 2016 to come out.

I’m not entirely convinced of the “truth” of KJuma. This person seems to throw everything on Weibo online, while the last Month little / nothing has come true.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment