Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Samsung Galaxy Note 3 review, a first impression - MobiLeaks

  • Written by: Mark »

Last Wednesday, the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 launched in the Netherlands and is from those days in some stores. The phablet was to order from providers like Cool Blue where I got my Galaxy Note 3 of’ve ordered.

long time in advance

Last Thursday, the device is delivered, I have so long been the features of the new generation Samsung phablet can try.

With this I want of course my experiences of the new Galaxy Note 3 to share with you through a review.

2013-09-30 11:46:42

Specifications

I start with the same specifications of the Galaxy Note 3 and I will be taking advantages and disadvantages name.

  • Super AMOLED, 5.7 inch, 1920x1080p FULL HD display
  • pixel density of 386 pixels
  • Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 quad-core processor (N9005)
  • clock speed 2.3 GHz
  • 13 megapixel camera 4128 x 3096 pixels, LED flash and auto focus
  • 2 Megapixel front camera
  • S Pen stylus
  • Android 4.3 Jelly Bean
  • 3200 mAh battery
  • 802.11 Wi-Fi, dual-band
  • Bluetooth 4.0.
  • 3 GB RAM
  • 16 / 32 GB / 64 GB standard memory

Prices device from: € 749 euro

Prices device with subscription: From € 159

Pros and Cons

Benefits

  • Great and convenient way to multitasking
  • Razor sharp screen
  • Air command works easily
  • Mega fast processor
  • Beautiful display

Disadvantages

  • Gear is rapidly warm
  • Clock / alarm operation can be easier
  • Focus camera sometimes difficult

Design

2013-09-30 11:46:08

I will start with the design of the Galaxy Note 3. The device looks from the front in my opinion great. The screen covers almost the phone and that makes the Note 3 a lot nicer. In comparison with the Galaxy Note 2, the Galaxy Note 3 squarer something about giving it a tighter look.

The back of the new generation Note is surprising because the leather look and finish the seams, which gives the phablet a funny look. The 13 MP camera bolt slightly, but the glass does not touch the surface due to the shape of the bulge. With regard to the S of which pin is not on the front. The back of the pen to see some more but it makes it no less beautiful in appearance.

I can imagine the opinion of people who find the Galaxy Note 3 too large and therefore not attractive. However, I can personally say anything negative about appearance.

touch is another story. The device feels at first impression light and good in the hand. But if you’re doing it for some time (especially with keyboard), then the Note 3 still go heavier feel. Further, the phablet quickly heat and begin to feel responsible, not what I personally like about it. The plastic back does not bother me at all as it feels good and rough and it does not come across as a plastic housing.

I have the phone several times taken it in my pocket (without case as yet to be delivered). So far I have yet to find any scratch or damage and it seems that the Corning Gorilla Glass 3 well does its job.

2013-09-30 11:45:46

Screen

I go over to the display of the Samsung Galaxy Note 3. First came the outset that this is crisp and tight. Also, the pixel density contributes to a good look. The Super AMOLED HD screen is simply gorgeous and is in my opinion one of the best features of the device.

Furthermore, the display Note 3 a broader impression, it seems like when using the entire device is a display. In cooperation with the application logos I find it fantastic screen to watch.

2013-09-30 11:44:16

Features

course also brings the new Galaxy Note 3 a lot of features with it, I will appoint key.

Air command

S pen has some nice new features such as Air Command. Air command is activated when the S Pen is removed from the pocket and can be activated by the S pen just above keep the screen and in print.

buttonAir

command brings the following along with it.

  1. window Pen: Draw a face on the screen and open a number of applications. (Useful for multitasking)
  2. S finder: The second feature that provides Air command finder is S (S finder is incidentally also operate the menu button is pressed longer). With S finder you can search for all of your gear. You can also consult the Internet and use tags or notes.
  3. Write
  4. Screen: With screen write, you can make a screenshot and highlight any particular business or there mention
  5. .

  6. Scrapbooker: Through Scrapbooker you can check things off your phone and put in your scrapbook so as to create a collection
  7. .

  8. Action Memo: Write something on and search for the term, or maintaining this and see it back later. Personally, I like Action Memo not particularly convenient. Search or store things through normal operations is basically just as fast or even faster.

2013-09-30 11:47:36

Smart Screen

smart screen you can pause movies by looking away and scroll by moving your head. It looks a sensor when you look at the screen or not. I have this new feature not been extensively tested. The technology is so far I have experienced at least a lot better. Scrolling with head movements has not yet been able to do. The viewing screen feature works for me seemed pretty good. In general, it is not a feature that will need to provide only decisive to purchase.

Multitasking

Thanks

Pen window and the existing multitasking feature, the unit very fine. It struck me as all on how convenient it is to look at while you’re with a friend at the What Juices. A site, app or video For purchasing the Galaxy Note 3 I was worried about my privacy, as the device is huge. Here, the Pen window also come in handy very. In short make the new multitasking features the Note 3 a lot easier.


Software

The Samsung Galaxy Note 3 is equipped with the latest software. Thus, the third generation phablet awarded Android 4.3 Jelly bean and S Health. Android 4.3 brings a few things with it, such as better sound, reception and keyboard. S Health is also a funny extra, for example, the number of steps to keep you and much more.


Performance

In my opinion the highlight of the device is its processor. The Snapdragon processor 800 is basically the V8 engine of the device and makes the Galaxy Note 3 gigantic quickly. When using the device I do not have to wait, loading applications or web pages is done in an instance. The clock speed of 2.3 GHz and 3 RAM also contribute to the overall picture of performance.


Camera

The camera of the Galaxy 3 is also extremely well and is equipped with 4x zoom. The improved Panorma mode is also very convenient and easy. In my opinion, the 13 megapixel camera an impressive feature of the phablet and combined with the LED flash beautiful pictures. Besides the fact that it is very sharp, the camera also features nice visualization and image enhancements.

The front camera of 2MP is practical, reasonably sharp and can make it through the features good pictures.

Some mention fun / handy features of the camera are:

  • HD video and image recording
  • Dual Shot
  • Face and smile detection
  • Panorama and HDR and beauty face options

I am so far very impressed with the camera and am also impressed by the sheer number of options. If any adverse point should indicate that I occasionally have trouble focusing the camera, because I did not have such a steady hand.

See below some pictures I’ve made three. discs with my

20130928_152825  20130930_145810  20130930_115811

Battery

course I charged the battery first receipt to 100%. After that I like the new generation Samsung phablet tried. It struck me right away on how good the battery is. To give an indication: I have the phone now over 7 hours and 15 minutes of battery in use and available light is still about 84% of my battery. In normal use, the screen is by far the biggest energy waster, so if your battery on the lower side, I recommend the screen to dim.

as much as possible

The device, according to the official features in call mode, hold, which is pretty amazing.

up to 420 hours in standby mode and up to 21 hours on the battery

Conclusion

The Samsung Galaxy Note 3 rumor got all that it is the best smartphone on the market will be and I can see why. The speed of the Snapdragon processor 800 is overwhelming and example makes my old HTC One X, released in the summer of 2012 a children’s toy. The price of the device was quite large, but it was worth every penny. I am very pleased with the new generation of Samsung Note. If I had to nominate for the Samsung Galaxy Note the best three three key points are that: the speed, multitasking and beautiful display

.

Obviously I’m very curious which of you the new Galaxy Note 3 already in your hands and to what extent my experience.

So you

Do the new Samsung Galaxy Note 3 already? I would love to hear your opinion about it!

Google+

Top 3 Samsung Galaxy Note 3 deals




# Provider Min SMS Internet Duration Provider class=”vHead” Average price p / m
1) 275 275 275 MB
14.4 Mbps
24 months € 15.00
Gear: € 494.00
View
2) 275 275 275 MB
14.4 Mbps
24 months € 15.00
Gear: € 494.00
View
3) 275 275 275 MB
14.4 Mbps
24 months € 8.00
Gear: € 666.00
View

Most Discussed

  •  Samsung Galaxy S4 featured Samsung Galaxy S4
  •  Galaxy Note 3 incl cover and pen Samsung Galaxy Note 3
  •  HTC One HTC One
  •  iPhone 5S iPhone 5S
  • LG G2 officially LG G2
  • All phones

No comments:

Post a Comment