Sunday, August 2, 2015

Press Images of Samsung Galaxy Note 5 and S6 Edge Plus come out – Tweakers

I sit with the G2. And the only thing that bothers me, despite not ever had such a prion, is the camera. That is pretty bad. The Nexus 4 I sure had even worse.

That for me would definitely be a reason to upgrade. Were it not that thanks to that ridiculous display resolutions of today (which you do not agree with ‘can observe an eye) can be significantly compromise on the battery life  :( .

The Nexus had always been poor, so upgrading to a better screen, better design and better battery life, for me was a no-brainer. But the G2, which is 4 days in the beginning and it was now somewhat less 2/3 days to a nice new phone with better camera but lesser battery life … . well … yet know to convince me and I find a little a-innovative.

If only they could make a mobile that actually is almost like the G2, but with a great camera .. . for a little more like what the G2 will cost, so let’s say 350/400 euros, which I would buy instant. So manufacturers … if you want to read this and be an instant success … save your work.

Even LG is with the G3 and G4 failed and imho has made the wrong choices. Especially knowing that the G2 formula (and also the nexus with their quality / price ratio) was their recipe for success that major Smartphone she took part in in no time on the smartphone market.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment